Solo Traveler is the #1 solo travel blog in the world.* Serving the burgeoning solo travel market, Solo Traveler has been inspiring and guiding travelers from around the world since 2009.
Solo Traveler is targeted at travelers interested in cultural, historical, food & wine, resort, and adventure travel.
The blog encourages people to claim their right to time by themselves, whether they are single, coupled, or parents; to challenge the idea that people must be with others to enjoy a rich travel experience; and to find strength in being who they are and doing what they want, when they want, on both shorter trips and long solo journeys.
To discuss advertising and promotional opportunities on Solo Traveler please contact Simon Constam.
Solo Traveler by the Numbers
Stats according to Google Analytics
- Number of monthly visits – 100,000+
- Number of unique visitors – 75,000+
- Monthly page views – 169,000+
Double opt-in AWeber newsletter subscribers – 10,400+
Facebook fans – 74,000+
Twitter followers – 29,000+
Google+ – 8,000+
Pinterest – 3,00+
Instagram – 1,000+
Klout score – 70
Solo Traveler Clients and Sponsored Trips
Some great companies that we have worked with, or are currently working with include: American Express, Hotels.com, Intrepid Travel, Hostelworld, enRoute, Expedia, Small Luxury Hotels, and TD Aeroplan.
Solo Traveler has enjoyed support from tourism boards and tour companies for travel to countries as diverse as China, Ireland, the West Indies, Russia, Scotland, the United States, Mexico, Spain, Canada, England, Jamaica, Jordan, Grenada, Portugal, and Indonesia.
Select Advertising Opportunities
- The Solo Traveler Advisory and Deals Page Package. This unique combination of online presence and direct email subscription advertising has become the source for solo travelers to search out travel ideas, deals, and other helpful information.
- The Solo Traveler Social Media Program. Need attention for your contest or special promotion? Accomplish your goals with this program designed to deliver a rush of traffic to your offer.
- The Solo Traveler Accommodation Guide. Published annually, this popular ebook features B&Bs, inns, hostels and boutique hotels around the world. Several outstanding advertising opportunities are available. The first edition, published in late April 2014 is expected to reach 10,000 downloads before the end of its 12-month run.
*According to blogrank.