Solo Travel to New Zealand – 10 #Blog4NZ posts
The human toll of earthquakes has been significant and so sad. From a distance it’s also frustrating as, other than making donations, there is little that one can do.
There is an economic toll as well. Fortunately, when the timing is right travelers can help. This week, travel bloggers all over the world are collaborating to support New Zealand after the Christchurch earthquake – the message: the country is ready to receive visitors.
Not ever having been to NZ, I can’t give you a story with my own photos and experiences. However, there have been dozens of posts published on New Zealand already so I sifted through the list to share a few of my faves.
- Travel After a Disaster: 5 Things to Consider When Going Back
- My top 10… err… 11 list of reasons to visit New Zealand!
- 5 Free Things to Do in Wellington, New Zealand, for the History Buff
- Bungy Jump in Queenstown, New Zealand – Video
- Ben Crawford Photography New Zealand Gallery
- New Zealand: Finding a Lower Airfare from North America
- New Zealand Top 10 Places to Visit :: #Blog4NZ
- Day-tripping Through New Zealand’s Glacier Country
- New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Lake
You can see the full list on the #Blog4NZ Facebook page.