The Solo Traveler Deals page presents tours, cruises, and other travel products that are great for solo travelers as they have no or very low single supplement offerings. If your company would like to promote your travel deal to the readers of Solo Traveler, please contact Simon Constam.
And now, the deals, with no single supplement or low single supplement…
Priced for Solo Travelers! Top Solo Travel Deals: SoloTrekker4U.com
- One-stop shopping for tours and 800,000+ lodgings-up to 68% off.
- For savings and better travel, see our new “2017 Update: 175+ Solo Travel Tips”.
- On our website home page, sign up to receive our newsletter for more details.
- Visit us often as we add new top solo travel deals each week.
Take advantage of great off-season deals and advance sales for 2017 with Europe up to 50% off!
- Paris Luxury Guest House from $143/Night in the Heart of the City of Lights
- French Chateau Hotel at $121 mid-Feb. 2017/Living History in the Shadow of Dunkirk
- 4-Star Eastern Europe from $127/Night in Charming Old Europe
- Croatia Custom Holiday Winter Wonderland Tour Tailored to Match Your Own Budget
- 2017 River Cruises No Single Supplement: Book early while space available
Travel at the speed of you.
The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique and undiscovered locations. We offer our guests the opportunity to enjoy leisurely, small-group walking vacations along beautiful coastlines, villages squares and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily leisurely 1 hour to 1/2 day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into an open sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
Hiking boots and backpacks are optional as we offer a unique blend of lovely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. We also offer yoga and art themed tours. Explore our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Italy Rapallo – Cinque Terre – Portofino – Bellagio – Lake Como (In April and June) 6 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, land only
- Blue Walk Greece Athens, Amorgos, Naxos (In April, in May and in October 2017) 12 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, land only
- Blue Walk France French Riviera: Nice, Cannes, Menton, & others – (September 2016) 6 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, 6 nights, land only
Whether it’s sleeping under the stars in the Sahara, experiencing local village life in India, witnessing a spectacular sunrise at Halong Bay in Vietnam, or simply kicking back on a relaxing Nile Cruise in Egypt, there are lots of wonderful experiences to be had travelling with On The Go Tours.
Immerse yourself in a truly authentic local experience on our guided group tours, where you’ll be adventuring alongside an international mix of English-speaking travellers. With an average size of just 18, it always makes for a fun and eclectic holiday for singles.
And now, solo travellers can choose to have their own room, supplement-free. Join one of the tours listed below and you can book a single room at no additional charge. We are launching this deal, exclusively on Solo Traveler, on a selection of our most popular tours to Egypt, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Russia, Thailand, China, Morocco, Nepal and Jordan. With the comfort of your own room at no extra cost, solo travel just got a whole lot easier and affordable!
With lots of inclusions, an excellent range of 3-5 star hotels & boutique properties, private transfers and fabulous English speaking local guides, our tours represent unbeatable value.
Quote ST-OTG-17 when booking.
Full trip details are available here and we have abolished single supplements on selected dates for the following destinations when you use the coupon code ST-OTG-17 at check out:
- India Choose from over 25 departure dates on a selection of classic tours, including popular Holi and Diwali festival departures.
- Egypt The treasures of Ancient Egypt await. Choose from over 25 departure dates on a selection of our most popular tours.
- Asia Discover the best of Asia on our trips to Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand, China and Nepal.
- Middle East and North Africa In addition to Egypt, visit Marrakech & the Sahara in Morocco as well as the stunning Rose City of Petra in Jordan.
- Russia See the best of Moscow and St Petersburg on a selection of tour dates on our ever popular Vodka Shot trip to Russia.
Linda Higdon hosts a fascinating women’s global journey where pure joy waits around every corner! Linda has worked in Kenya for 15 years and gives you exclusive access to people and places not offered by any other tour. Stay in first-class luxury hotels and travel safely.
This tour is designed to lift the heart! You’ll have plenty of time to sit, talk and discover daily life with many beautiful Kenyan women. Get ready to celebrate in the villages! Meet amazing women shaping contemporary Kenya. Celebrate traditional dance and artistry! See magnificent African wildlife only found in this part of the continent. Romp with spirited children. Retreat to 4-star comfort at the end of each day.
Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya’s bustling capital and East Africa’s commercial and diplomatic hub. We’ll be waiting to welcome you and whisk you away to the Fairview Hotel, a beautiful historic British lodge at the edge of the City Centre. Temperatures are perfect for our July 2017 tour! We are a small-group tour of 10 plus staff.
The friendships we made with the women were simply priceless – Esther M.
It was the trip of a lifetime! – Suzan N.
Free Single Room Option – worth up to $1,000
Get a Free Single Room Option worth up to $1,000 if you book one of 30 Explore trips this month.
Plus on over 60 trips get a Free Extra Hotel Night.
Also now’s the time to order your new Explore brochure for 2017. Bigger and better than ever get your free copy of the ultimate adventure travel catalog. Choose from the Worldwide, Cycling or new Walking and Trekking edition.
Choose from a selection of walking, cycling or discovery trips including Japan, Madagascar, and Burma and enjoy a free single room option, when you book this month. Availability is limited so book soon to confirm your space.
Featured trips include:
- Italy – Hidden Trails of Tuscany. Explore the landscapes of Tuscany’s hidden gem – the Garfagnana Valley. Walk the celebrated ‘Cinque Terre’ coastal path. Each evening return to a comfortable agriturismo (farm stay) for some typical home-cooked Tuscan cuisine.
- Spain and Portugal -Cycle Seville to Porto. From the beautiful city of Seville cycle across the beautiful open landscapes along Europe’s oldest border between Spain and Portugal. Travel by train along the Douro Valley and cycle into Porto in Portugal.
- Japan – Shogun Trail. This action-packed journey by high-speed rail covers many of Japan’s iconic sites. Explore Tokyo’s neon-lit streets, discover Kyoto’s tranquil temples and visit Hiroshima. Travelling away from the normal tourist trail, uncover the country’s rural charm with a stay in a traditional ryokan on the beautiful island of Hirado.
Value. Camaraderie. Enrichment. Safety. Convenience.
Vantage is the only company in the travel industry whose river ships include cabins built specifically for solo travelers, with no single supplement whatsoever. And that’s just the start!
See what awaits when you travel solo with Vantage on these popular journeys:
- Majestic Rivers of Europe: Castles, Cathedrals & Fairytales 2017
- Best of Africa: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia 2017
- Iceland: Fire, Sea & Ice 2017
- Cuba: The People & Culture 2017
- Essential Holland: Tulips In Spring 2017
- Culinary Delights & Historic Treasures on the Seine
Winter Travels Done Light
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada, our reversible Winter Hat and Winter Headband are made from earth-friendly, travel perfect blends of Merino Wool and Recycled fleece. One side is black, and one side is grey. Perfect for long term winter adventuring.
Easy to style, and warm enough for Canadian winters, these innovative accessories make the perfect addition to your cold weather packing list.
Encircled designs clothing that is perfect for everyday adventures and epic journeys alike. Our innovative designs mesh style with function so that you can travel lighter and do more with less.
Today, 2 in 5 of OAT’s travelers go solo—due to OAT’s Free Single Supplement and Solo Friendly Policies. Top 5 destinations for solo travelers in 2016, based on bookings, are Iceland, Machu Picchu & the Galapagos, India, Botswana, and Italy (
Come travel with us—and see why OAT is the leader in solo friendly travel.
Veteran traveler Harriet Lewis, who’s also vice chair of Overseas Adventure Travel, has compiled “101 Tips for Women Travelers“, a comprehensive travel tips E-book. It is filled with tips from women travelers on going solo, trip preparation, packing, health and hygiene, safety, communications, digital photography, and more. Get it here for free!
$150 off 100+ Countries Worldwide with NO Solo Supplements!
Exodus Travels is offering $150 off small group tours to 100 + countries with no single supplements and single rooms for little as $10. With over 42 years of creating Cycling, Hiking, Wildlife and Cultural tours, making the most of the world is in our DNA. Over 60% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy repeat clients to prove it! Journey with 8-16 likeminded travelers from the USA, Canada, UK, Oz and New Zealand.
Receive $150 off any tour for travel until Dec 31st, 2017 when booked before March 1st 2017. Promo code: SoloAdventures2017. Not combinable with any other offer.
A small sample of our most popular tours for Solo Travelers (and you still get a $150 discount!):
- Croatia: Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast– 8 days from $1,085 pp
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast– 8 days from $1,165 pp
- Peru’s Inca Trail & Machu Picchu– 9 days from $1,465 pp
- Cycle Thailand, Vietnam & Cambodia– 14 days from $2,235 pp
- India: Colors of Rajasthan– 13 days from $1,285 pp
- Highlights of Myanmar– 9 days from $1,935 pp
- Highlights of Ancient Greece– 8 days from $1,705 pp
Eat Your Heart Out Tours welcomes solo travellers with the lowest single supplements – guaranteed.
- Northeast India, West Bengal and Bhutan – Textile and Tribal Traditions
- Our best-known: Indian Textiles and Desert Tribal Peoples
- This year’s hit, Myanmar (Burma), coming back with a culinary twist!
- NEW: Morocco: Textiles and Desert-Scapes
- Arts and Crafts of Oaxaca and Day of the Dead, accompanied by textile expert Chloë Sayer
Experiential, rough edged with soft landings. Small groups accompanied by a Western-based expert and outstanding local guides. Our single supplements are the lowest out there — or let us thoughtfully match you with a roommate!
Like College … Only Better
Inspiring teachers, spirited conversations, new friends, new experiences — being a Road Scholar encompasses the best of the university experience. You’ll learn from expert faculty and meet fellow Road Scholars, who, like you, are students of the world.
No single supplements on these Road Scholar educational travel adventures …
- The Best of Havana and the Countryside
- Perspectives of Peru: Discover Lima, Cusco, Yucay & Machu Picchu
- A Taste of Costa Rica
- The Best of Croatia: A Coastal Voyage by Yacht
Get a free catalog at roadscholar.org/solo-traveler-blog
“Fun, empowering, and tremendously useful.”
Dr. Bella DePaulo
Author of Singlism, Single with Attitude, and Singled Out
The 2nd edition of The Solo Traveler’s Handbook offers more stories and tips on solo travel fun and safety. Part how-to manual and part travel literature, it will help you venture out with confidence to discover yourself as you discover the world!
The Solo Traveler’s Handbook offers:
• A comprehensive how and why of solo travel.
• Real solo travel stories.
• Solo and social: meeting locals and other travelers.
• Safety: four priorities, five principles and sixty tips.
• Planning and packing.
• Where to go and when.
• Dozens of resources.
**Available in paperback and most e-readers**
The Solo Traveler Deals page presents tours, cruises and other travel products that are great for solo travelers. It should be noted that, in most cases, we have not used the products and/or services listed below and Solo Traveler is not endorsing them. The companies on this page are paid advertisers and vetted by the fact that they have no or very low single supplement offerings. Travelers are responsible for their own selection of product/service provider(s). If your company would like to promote your travel deal to the readers of Solo Traveler, please contact Simon Constam.