The Solo Traveler Deals page presents tours, cruises, and other travel products that are great for solo travelers as they have no or very low single supplement offerings. If your company would like to promote your travel deal to the readers of Solo Traveler, please contact Simon Constam.
And now, the deals, with no single supplement or low single supplement…
Fall Sale – Save up to $290
If you’re feeling the need to escape Explore can help. Big savings on great trips if you book soon.
Choose from a selection of solo friendly adventures in eight countries including cultural, hiking and biking trips.
Please mention “Solo Traveler” when taking advantage of this offer.
Featured trips include:
- Spain – Camino de Santiago.Fully-supported walking along the best parts of the Camino de Santiago. Discover medieval cities and villages en route. Enjoy good local food & wine
- Italy -Amalfi Coast Walking. Stay in a traditional, family-run agriturismo, with home-grown food and wine. Five stunning day walks, rated easy and moderate. Explore the highlights of Capri, Positano.
- Highlights of Costa Rica.Discover Costa Rica’s incredible nature and wildlife. Explore unspoilt tropical rainforest and visit volcanoes.
- Botswana Wildlife Safari.Wildlife viewing in Chobe, Moremi & Okavango Delta. Discover the Victoria Falls and feel the smoke that thunders.
To see all the trips featured in the Fall Sale and full details go to www.exploreworldwide.com
Eat Your Heart Out Tours welcomes solo travellers with the lowest single supplements – guaranteed.
Culture, arts, and crafts exploration of Mexico with scholar and curator Chloë Sayer. Visit artisanal villages, workshop with award-winners, and be invited into their homes. Lose yourself in the otherworld at Oaxaca’s Day of the Dead festivities. Make lifelong friends as you craft and celebrate side-by-side.
More from E.Y.H.O.:
- Our best-known: Textiles and Desert Tribal Peoples January 2018
- Northeast India and West Bengal – Textile and Tribal Traditions February 2018
- NEW: Morocco: Textiles and Desert-Scapes in April 2018 — contact us for more information
Average group size 12-16, accompanied by a Western-based expert and accomplished local guides. Our single supplements are the lowest out there — or let us thoughtfully match you with a roommate!
$150 off 100+ Countries Worldwide with NO Solo Supplements!
Exodus Travels is offering $150 off small group tours to 100 + countries with no single supplements and single rooms for little as $10. With over 42 years of creating Cycling, Hiking, Wildlife and Cultural tours, making the most of the world is in our DNA. Over 60% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy repeat clients to prove it! Journey with 8-16 likeminded travelers from the USA, Canada, UK, Oz and New Zealand.
Receive $150 off any tour for travel Sept 1st 2016 to Dec 31st, 2017 when booked before Oct 31st 2016. Promo code: SoloLaunch2017. Not combinable with any other offer.
A small sample of our most popular tours for Solo Travelers (and you still get a $150 discount!):
- Croatia: Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast– 8 days from $1,085 pp
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast– 8 days from $1,165 pp
- Peru’s Inca Trail & Machu Picchu– 9 days from $1,465 pp
- Cycle Thailand, Vietnam & Cambodia– 14 days from $2,235 pp
- India: Colors of Rajasthan– 13 days from $1,285 pp
- Highlights of Myanmar– 9 days from $1,935 pp
- Highlights of Ancient Greece– 8 days from $1,705 pp
SAVE 50% ON ANY APPLICABLE SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENTS
Whether it’s sleeping under the stars in the Sahara, experiencing local village life in India, witnessing a spectacular sunrise at Angkor Wat in Cambodia, or simply kicking back on a relaxing Nile Cruise in Egypt, there’s lots of wonderful experiences to be had travelling with On The Go Tours.
Immerse yourself in a truly authentic local experience on our guided group tours, where you’ll be adventuring alongside an international mix of English-speaking travellers. With an average group size of 18 with a wide age range from mid-20s to 60+, group mix is varied with singles, couples and groups of friends, making for a fun and eclectic holiday.
And with lots of inclusions, an excellent range of 3-5 star hotels & boutique properties, private transfers and fabulous English-speaking local guides, our tours represent unbeatable value.
There are no compulsory single room supplements on most of our trips either, and exclusively for the SOLO TRAVELER readership, we’re offering 50% OFF any applicable single supplements on our Signature tours. Book by 20 December 2016 quoting STB-OTG-16
With over 50 countries and 100s of trips to choose from, here are a few firm favourites:
- King Tutankhamun – 9 days– Visit the Great Pyramids, sail along the Nile on a traditional felucca and visit the tombs and temples of Luxor.
- Totally Morocco – 9 days– Journey from the souks of Marrakech to the tanneries of Fes and the rolling dunes of the Sahara.
- Very Vietnam – 10 days– Travel from Hanoi in the north to Saigon in the south via Halong Bay and Hoi An.
- Great Wall and Warriors – 9 days– Explore the imperial capital of Beijing and the historic city of Shanghai as well as Xi’an and Suzhou.
- Taj and Raj – 11 days– Discover India’s Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with a train journey to the hill station of Shimla.
Today, 2 in 5 of OAT’s travelers go solo—due to OAT’s Free Single Supplement and Solo Friendly Policies. Top 5 destinations for solo travelers in 2016, based on bookings, are Iceland, Machu Picchu & the Galapagos, India, Botswana, and Italy (
Come travel with us—and see why OAT is the leader in solo friendly travel.
Veteran traveler Harriet Lewis, who’s also vice chair of Overseas Adventure Travel, has compiled “101 Tips for Women Travelers“, a comprehensive travel tips E-book. It is filled with tips from women travelers on going solo, trip preparation, packing, health and hygiene, safety, communications, digital photography, and more. Get it here for free!
July 2017. Book now. We limit space to only 10 giving you an exclusive and personal experience.
Linda Higdon hosts an enriching and transformative global journey that promises to lead you from restlessness to purpose. Linda has worked in Kenya for 15 years and gives you exclusive access to people and places not offered by any other tour. Stay in first-class luxury accommodations and travel safely.
Celebrate with village and tribal women waiting to meet you. You’ll have all the time in the world to sit, talk, and connect in real ways. This is an opportunity to experience deep spirituality and the shared bonds among women across the globe. Step into the pure joy of being with spirited children. And being in the presence of their beautiful artistry and dance. And…there’ll be a chance to see magnificent African wildlife only seen in this part of the continent.
Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya’s bustling capital and East Africa’s commercial and diplomatic hub. We’ll be waiting to welcome you and whisk you away to the Fairview Hotel, a beautiful historic British lodge at the edge of the City Centre. Temperatures are perfect for our July 2017 tour! We are a small-group tour of 10 plus staff.
The friendships we made with the women were simply priceless – Esther M.
It was the trip of a lifetime! – Suzan N.
Travel Lighter on your Next Business Trip with the Revolve Dress
Is it a dress, top or tunic? It’s everything.
Meet the Revolve Dress. A beautiful, transformative design that will take you from daytime to dinner, and everything in between. Made in Canada from eco-friendly, soft and travel-ready fabric, the Revolve Dress can be styled 6+ ways. The perfect addition to your capsule wardrobe for travel and life.
Encircled designs clothing that is perfect for everyday adventures and epic journeys alike. Our innovative designs mesh style with function so that you can travel lighter and do more with less.
Solo Traveler readers can save 10% off their order with code TRAVEL10 until December 31, 2016.
Priced for Solo Travelers! Top Solo Travel Deals: SoloTrekker4U.com
- One-stop shopping for tours and 800,000+ lodgings-up to 46% off.
- At our Contacts page, request our “2016 Update: 175+ Solo Travel Tips”.
- On our website home page, sign up to receive our newsletter for more details.
- Visit us often as we add new top solo travel deals each week.
Take advantage of great off-season deals and advance sales for 2017!
- Short-Term Special Offering while it lasts: 16 Tours with NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT!
- Croatia Custom Holiday Winter Wonderland Tour Tailored to Match Your Own Budget
- Quebec City Bargains from $90/Night for Skiing/Dogsledding or a Great Leisurely Historic Tour
- Costa Rica a Week’s Ecotour and Adventure from $1,298
- River Cruises from Europe to Asia from Holiday Markets to Wine Cruises
What is on your Bucket List? Touring the Greek Isles? Italy’s Lake Como and Cinque Terre by foot, ferry, and rail? Walking the bluffs of the French Riviera? Don’t delay your dreams another season. Join us for a fabulous Blue Walk.
No hiking boots or packs required. Our exclusive, customized itineraries of morning coastal walking paths and urban sidewalk strolls bring you to some of Europe’s best loved towns by lunchtime. The Blue Walk walking tours are about enjoying the meditative nature of walking beside large, lovely bodies of water, about the bonding experience of talking with friends when you go for long walks, and about meeting new friends. It’s about really seeing a town as you walk through it – experiencing it at ground level and your own pace. Want to add something special to your tour? Check our website for information about our Art courses and Yoga tours.
SOLO TRAVELER SPECIAL: Mention solotravelerblog.com when you reserve and get 50% off our already very low single supplements. Ask us about getting a FREE night in Italy!
- Blue Walk Italy Rapallo – Cinque Terre – Portofino – Bellagio – Lake Como- April 2017, 6 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, land only
- Blue Walk Greece Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Mykonos- May 2017,12 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, land only
- Blue Walk France French Riviera: Nice, Cannes, Menton, & others – September 2017, 6 nights, shared accommodation or low single supplement, land only
The Blue Walk
European Walking Vacations
Travel at the speed of you.
FL SOT License #ST40290
CA SOT License #2125250
Value. Camaraderie. Enrichment. Safety. Convenience.
Vantage is the only company in the travel industry whose river ships include cabins built specifically for solo travelers, with no single supplement whatsoever. And that’s just the start!
See what awaits when you travel solo with Vantage on these popular journeys:
- Majestic Rivers of Europe: Castles, Cathedrals & Fairytales 2017
- Best of Africa: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia 2017
- Iceland: Fire, Sea & Ice 2017
- Normandy & The D-Day Beaches 2017
- Cuba: The People & Culture 2017
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to the sacred places of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys we have the honour of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are indeed life-changing spiritual adventures.
Here are some of what we offer:
- The Sacred Mayan Temples of Mexico and Guatemala. Jan/Feb 2017. Experience the timeless Mayan knowledge of sacred geometry, numbers and cosmic correspondence involving learning about the rituals encoded in the temples and pyramids of Palenque, Yaxchilan, and Tikal with Freddy Silva and Miguel Angel Vergara.
- The Heart of Cuba. April 2017 Explore the Cultural, historical and sacred sites of Cuba with Phil Cousineau.
- Heart of the Pachamama to Peru. May 2017 A sacred journey of healing, Andean medicine, and energy work in Peru with Puma Quispe Singona.
- The Wild West of Ireland. Sep 2017. Join storyteller Phil Cousineau on a travel adventure to the Wild West of Ireland, where Celtic folklore and Viking legends exist side by side with Christian mysticism and the finest Irish music and literature.
The spiral journey into the heart of Ireland was, for me, a deeply felt experience. It was a truly magical experience.
Christina Moore, Springfield, MO
My growing interest in the true history of our shared planet led me to this, my first ever serious pilgrimage to a sacred land. I couldn’t have hoped for a more worthwhile experience.
Andrew Welch, Seaford, England
Like College … Only Better
Inspiring teachers, spirited conversations, new friends, new experiences — being a Road Scholar encompasses the best of the university experience. You’ll learn from expert faculty and meet fellow Road Scholars, who, like you, are students of the world.
No single supplements on these Road Scholar educational travel adventures …
Get a free catalog at roadscholar.org/solo-traveler-blog
Enjoy small-ship expeditions with no single supplement!
With many of Adventure Canada’s small ship expeditions aboard the 199-passenger Ocean Endeavour, singles can enjoy their own cabin at no extra cost! You can also save an additional 15% until September 30th, 2016 with our Early booking bonus. Call us for details.
Adventure Canada is a family-run travel company with more than twenty-five years’ experience specializing in small-ship cruises to the Canadian Arctic, Greenland, Newfoundland and Labrador, and some of Canada, and the world’s most amazing wilderness destinations. Our pioneering approach to expedition cruising emphasizes art, culture, learning, and fun.
“Fun, empowering, and tremendously useful.”
Dr. Bella DePaulo
Author of Singlism, Single with Attitude, and Singled Out
The 2nd edition of The Solo Traveler’s Handbook offers more stories and tips on solo travel fun and safety. Part how-to manual and part travel literature, it will help you venture out with confidence to discover yourself as you discover the world!
The Solo Traveler’s Handbook offers:
• A comprehensive how and why of solo travel.
• Real solo travel stories.
• Solo and social: meeting locals and other travelers.
• Safety: four priorities, five principles and sixty tips.
• Planning and packing.
• Where to go and when.
• Dozens of resources.
**Available in paperback and most e-readers**
The Solo Traveler Deals page presents tours, cruises and other travel products that are great for solo travelers. It should be noted that, in most cases, we have not used the products and/or services listed below and Solo Traveler is not endorsing them. The companies on this page are paid advertisers and vetted by the fact that they have no or very low single supplement offerings. Travelers are responsible for their own selection of product/service provider(s). If your company would like to promote your travel deal to the readers of Solo Traveler, please contact Simon Constam.