It’s always interesting to look back and see what the readers of Solo Traveler have read most over the last month. When I do this, I eliminate the veiws from sites like Stumbleupon, where people have simply tripped over the post. I’m looking to see what was truly popular. What posts the subscribers found most interesting.
Well, here you go. The line-up from January.
- Travel Your Way to Success: the thoughts of six people who have.
- Havana: Limitations and Luxury in 12 Pics
- How to Travel Alone: 10 Tips for Road Weary Travelers
- Solo Travel Safety: Safe Answers to Common Questions
- 10 Tips on Clubbing & Pubbing Solo
If you have topics you’d like covered I would really appreciate an email. Please contact me at email@example.com