Women Traveling Alone Part III – 7 Reasons to Go
Interesting comment. While I don’t like the “should” word – it’s quite judgmental in my mind, — going solo is a good idea for women — and men — at just about any stage of life. Whether you’ve never been married, are married with kids, divorced, widowed, partnered with an empty nest… here are some great reasons to travel solo.
7 Reasons to Travel Solo
- Discover yourself as your discover the world – before you get tied down, learn self-reliance, decision-making and how to organize your time.
- Do what you want to do when you want to do it.
- Have a last hurrah before you have children.
- Discover who you are when you’re not responsible for children or a partner
- Take a break from endless daily responsibilities and come back refreshed.
- Build confidence after a divorce or loss.
- Eat dessert first – do anything you want to do without being judged.